- Council of Elders
- Economic Development
- Emergency Response & Recovery
- Institutions and Organizations
- Fisheries and Wildlife
- In House Legal Counsel
- Lands and Resources
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Office of the CEO
- Programs and Services
- Special Assembly 2010
- Wilp Si'ayuukhl Nisga'a
- Photo Albums
- Get in Touch
- Search and Rescue Maps
Casual Office Clerk
Friday, April 30, 2010 - 5:00pm
CALL FOR RESUMES
"CASUAL WORK - OFFICE CLERK"
Are you between jobs right now? The Human Resource office of NLG is compiling a list of potential "casual" workers to fill temporary vacant positions or as the need arises.
Type of casual workers needed:
Ø Clerk/Office Assistant - filing, receptionist duties.
What we need from you:
1. A cover letter indicating you are interested in casual work
2. An updated, error free resume (ensure contact number is available)
3. Copies of any certificates, diplomas, college and/or accredited & non accredited conferences/workshops that you have attended
4. Any other supportive certificates, licenses (example: computer / office training)
* Only those who submit a resume will be considered for future casual work.
Every effort will be made to give each person the opportunity for casual employment as becomes available.
ALL RESUME PACKAGES MAY BE DIRECTED TO:
Nisga'a Lisims Government
Attention: Human Resources Department
P.O. BOX 231, New Aiyansh, B.C., V0J 1A0
Fax Number: 250-633-2367